- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email or live chat.
- Call customers based in Korea to verify account information.
- Assist with issues regarding account information.
- Respond to customer enquiries and suggest solutions in relation to products and services.
- Inform customers of deals and promotions.
- Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Open to native Korean speakers with valid passport that has no issue to apply working visa in Philippines.
- Fluently in both written and verbal Korean.
- Must possess at least a High School Diploma, Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate, Undergraduate of Bachelor’s/College Degree in any field.
- Knowledge of Windows based programs, Microsoft Office software suit and web usage skills.
- Able to understand and communicate in English.
- Able to work as a team, positive mindset, interpersonal skills and eagerness to learn the task.
- Passion for and commitment to delivering the best support experience.
- With BPO customer service experience is an added advantage.
- Preferable 35 years old and below candidates.
Working Schedule, Employee Remuneration and Benefits
- Rotating working schedule (3 shifts), five – day work per week.
- We offer competitive remuneration package that inclusive of 13th months, overtime pay (if any), monthly living allowances, medical benefits, paid leave after regularised and etc.
- Dress code: Weekdays – Office attire, Weekends and Public Holidays – Smart casual.
|Job Category||Customer Service|